Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Link Love

Lots of crafting has been happening here, I've just not photographed it :( Here are a few links to a few of the crafts I've been making.

I made these "foofs," to hang at my daughters baby shower and they looked fabulous.


I was going for a vintage theme at the shower and made a banner.
This is a great tutorial showing you how.



I whipped up a pair of these awesome ear warmers yesterday morning, because despite the fact I live in Florida, the temperature has dropped to 28 degrees!



The Feisty Redhead said...

I LOVE those earwarmers! I saw them on the CRAFT blog a few days ago and put them on my to-do list! Did you use an old sweater like in the how-to?

Kim's Treasures said...

Beautiful shower decorations and I love your earwarmers!!!

Tricia said...

Yes, I used a felted cashmere sweater, and its so nice and warm!

Pattie said...

Really like those "foofs"