Sunday, August 08, 2010

Yes, Another Pillow Post

Sharon, over at Farm and Fru Fru Made this, "lettuce leaf," pillow using what she had on hand; one brown and one green t-shirt. I think it turned out beautifully.



Lisa Madden Bass said...

That is so cute; thank you for sharing it with us, I suppose I'll on over to Farm and Fru Fru.
Have a great day!


Sharon said...

thanks tricia for the pillow post! you are starting a real trend with these! i'm thinking of a whole garden of ruffle garden pillows....carrots...radishes...corn...i can see so many colors! thanks again...

Josh said...

Hi, hope it's OK to contact you here. We would love to include your blog on our giveaway search engine: Giveaway Scout ( Have a look and if interested, use our online form to add your blog ( ). thanks, Josh

Shannon said...

Hi Tricia! I found your blog last night when looking for cute pillow ideas....and I started making a pillow immediately! I just finished (I did take a break to go to work, just in case you are wondering) and wanted to share it w/'s a little different than the ones you've shown....hopefully you will like and feel that I've brought justice to your fabulous idea!!

Thanks for sharing your ideas!!!