Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cashmere Wrap

A couple of months ago I bought a large, purple, cashmere, turtleneck sweater at a garage sale for $1. Living in Florida, I knew I'd never wear the sweater even if it did fit, but it was only $1 and I knew I'd eventually find a use for it.
Last week while reading through other craft blogs, I came across this awesome project, turn a sweater into a fashionable wrap!
I followed the tutorial, and am thrilled with the results!





To make your own wrap, go over to My Mama Made It for easy to follow, step by step directions.

4 comments:

Just say Julie said...

I just pulled out some old sweaters from storage that I don't wear anymore. I may just have to try this. Yours look fabulous!

Kristen said...

looks great! Super cute way to change up your wardrobe for winter without having to spend money!!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Sooo cute!!

gilstrapdesigns said...

Loving it. Now see that's gonna make me go through all of my sweaters and see if I can do this.
Thank you for sharing this with us